All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of Henosis and is protected by Canada, USA and other foreign local copyright laws and international conventions.
Henosis.art (the “Site”) is a Canada-based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the PIPEDA act..
If any of the information you provided on the Site changes please notify us at email@example.com
As no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you to others without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. Henosis will under no circumstances store financial details or share financial details with third parties.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• If you want to receive information and updates about the Site and its contents by email, we will ask you to provide us with your email address;
• Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access; and
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How may we use your information?
• To monitor customer traffic patterns and Site usage in order to optimise service
• Send you emails containing information and updates about the Site and its contents;
• Respond to any communications you send us; and
• Have a clearer understanding of our users and how they interact with the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
How to contact us