Art note: Just after the clouds cleared for a brief moment to show Mt Fuji in it's complete magnificence, the storm rumbled in without a warning. During the long, winding, hurried trek down the hill, from Chureito pagoda, our legs could no longer walk. We had to take a break. The cold winds and storm warnings compelled us to cut short this break. I stole this frame of cyclamens in bloom by the stone that let us lean on it for that brief moment. Happy to share this watercolor art made during our journey back to Tokyo in the bullet train.
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1" (41cm), W 12.2" (31cm), D 5.5" (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Cyclamen Water-colour by B'lu | Minimalist Backpack