Want to flatter that gorgeous figure? Style without compromise in our nature inspired art-wear.
This eco friendly fit-and-flare dress is made in Canada via ethical channels. After groundbreaking research we have found like-minded creative partners who maintain high sustainability standards (using less water, energy & heat for production) and are reputable for ethical practices in the marketplace (no supply chain links with sweatshops or exploitative production practices).
Add a touch of conscious style to your wardrobe with quality clothing designed in our studio.
Art note: Daffodils botanical art is a design made by Rageshree. Inspired by nature this art wear is mindfully of preserving the beauty of our planet.
- Made from 72% ecopoly/28% spandex
- Manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
Daffodils by Rageshree | Flare Dress
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Size XS S M L XL USA 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Bust 32" 34" 37" 40" 42" Waist 24" 26" 28" 31" 33" Hips 35" 37" 39" 42" 44"