Art note: This work was made using water colours while travelling to the Hagkala botanical garden in Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka. This is the presumed location of the legendary Ashok Vatika where Sita was kept captive by Ravan.
"I see the world in vibrant hues, my water colour stories of various places, memories and objects have added a depth of meaning to my life as an artist." -B'lu
- Size 4"x6".
- This product is a single sheet, postcard style card.
- Each card comes with a kraft envelope for mailing
- Digitally printed cards on heavyweight stock
- Uncoated blank interior provides a superior writing surface
- Please email us in case you would like to print this on any other surface.
Free shipping in US and Canada.